Registrations for the Stalls for 2018 are now closed.Please contact organisers if you wish to discuss this matter further.
- Each stall will be provided with 1 table & 2 chairs
- Set up time for stallholders is from 9:00am for a 10:00am start. Pack up time is from 2:00pm
- If requested upon registration, stalls can have access to power supply
- Stallholders are encouraged to make their stalls as appealing & interactive as possible
- We recommend at least 1 staff person or volunteer be present at your stall for the duration of the event
- Stallholders are asked to provide information & handouts about their organisation, programs & services
There is no cost associated with having a stall at the Expo apart from your own staff time & resources. However, we do welcome any donations from stallholders who wish to contribute to the running of the event.
The aim of the Community Services Expo is to connect people living in the Blacktown LGA with their local service providers and community groups. Each Expo event hosts over 80 community organisations inside Bowman Hall providing free information & resources about their services. We invite your organisation to be part of this year’s event.